CWP are excited to offer our customers the capabilities of the latest Geiss T10 Pressure Former machine. With 44 tons of pressure on a 2400 x 1200 x 700mm deep bed, this machine is pushing our moulding capabilities into a new league.
This state-of-the-art machine will enable us to offer existing and new customers in a wide range of industries greater design scope along with numerous other significant benefits associated with this process:
- Surface texturing allowing multiple textures across a single part
- Less wall thinning during manufacturing allows the use of thinner materials and thus, reduces weight
- Undercut features can be incorporated through articulated tooling
- Outside (primary) surface is the control surface
- Excellent dimensional stability allowing for precise fit of mating parts
- We design and develop their own tooling in-house
- Low tooling costs in comparison to injection moulding: but same high quality aesthetics
- Reduced speed to market (weeks rather than months)
- Cost-effective for low-volume
We would be delighted to talk to you about the design and build requirements that you have for your product range, please contact us here.